Header Ads Widget

Busy Life + Traveling = Happiness

I know I haven't been blogging recently - fortunately it's due to being ridiculously busy - in an Exchange and Study Visit program and as well training on Philippine Digital Literacy for Women Campaign (PDLWC).

Yepper, anyways, I missed my blog so much. I haven't gotten a chance to update all you guys for all the events, gigs, festivals happening in Northern Luzon specifically. Now, I am back again.

Two weeks of exchange and study visit program and training then another week full of happiness to Bohol. Yup, me and my friend went to Bohol, Philippines - how cool is that?. Awesome and so cool... we spend three days and two nights (3d/2n) in Bohol. Smile reached to the ear. More posting later.

A total of three weeks that I am gone in the office for such reasons. 

Well my adventures does not stop there, actually last Friday we went to Bauang, La Union Beach to walk along the shoreline and see the sun set on the horizon. Last, Saturday we went to Baguio City, Philippines - The Summer Capital of the Philippines the buzzling city is busy for the big event the Panagbenga Festival - Flower Festival 2012 comes February 25-27, 2012 but its a month long celebration. Went to Camp John Hay - Manor Hotel, Mines View Park, Mansion House, to the event Market Encounter at Burnham Park and walk along the famous Session Road.

Visit my blog later for the posting of the Bohol Trip and as well as the Zamboanga Trip. Thanks!

Happy Blogging :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments