Header Ads Widget

Chicken Feet delight

Yesterday, my colleagues and I went to this place called "karay-kayan" in City of San Fernando, La Union. "karaykay" an Ilocano verb word to dig by feet specially the feet of chicken and added with an "an" as a place then the place called "karay-kayan". We were laughing all the way to San Fernando, we even met there our very own Vice-Mayor there eating the adidas. It was my third time to come to that place again, this time was a birthday celebrations of one of my colleagues....happy birthday.

The place was pact with people. This place is really booming raised by the popular adidas (chicken feet) which is really tender, i meant really really tender; that your not fight with the bones to get the meat. hahahaha. The first time I went there, I ate around twenty chicken feet, counted with the left sticks. We ordered hotdogs adidas, bbq and hot bread. It was delightful.

For those who don't know adidas (chicken feet). Adidas is the Pinoy coined name for chicken feet. It is a street food cooked as adobo and barbecued in sticks. It is as popular as the other chicken parts like isaw (small chicken intestines), tails, head etc. I like my chicken feet with vinegar, with chili and special sweetened sauce. I know some do not fancy eating chicken feet but for those who have come to love this dish. I think you should try it. We left with chicken feet as pasalubong...

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Uptourist said…
I wanted to try one of these but then my boyfriend would not let me. He keeps on saying that it is dirty but I don't think so. Oh well, I guess I have to taste it when he is not around haha!