Header Ads Widget

Five (5) destinations to be...


View Larger Map
For the rest of the year starting this month of May 2011. I have chosen my top five and a must visit places of the magnificent and beautiful archipelago.

Here's my list:
  1. Zamboanga City - I've been to this Asia's Latin City once and I'd like to visit this place again (take note), the curacha and other seafoods hmmm yummy fresh from the sea and river. Zambo as I call is a diversified city I went there and met few Ilocanos who migrated it feels I am still home. One thing that interest me is the Pink Island - (one of the eight pink beaches of the world) when I was they there is no time for me to visit the place. A must to be seen.
  2. Sagada, Banaue - Now I am close to this place maybe 6 hours away just like Manila from my hometown but believe me I never had a chance to visit nor tour around Sagada. I've heard a beautiful stories of different people who visited the place.
  3. Roxas City, Capiz - Capiz in Visayas region I never conquer yet a Visayan place but hopefully I can through Roxas City, this will be held the venue of the annual convention of Association of Tourism Officers in the Philippine (ATOP).
  4. Puerto Princesa City, Palawan - Palawan the last frontier, is one of the best eco-tourism destinations in the Philippines, which is highly recommended to a locals/visitors, it involves environmental awareness, social responsibility, tourism-oriented and most of all hospitable people.
  5. Puerto Galera, Mindoro - One of the most attracted beaches in the Philippines next to Boracay - the Asia's Best Beaches. Top destination of the locals and foreigners. I think I will visit this place and look for something that amazed me and what the place has to offer me.
This will be my  five (5) destination for the rest of the year 2011 and hoping for a fine weather during my visit and stay to the place.


How about you? Do you have any places to go through for the rest of the year?


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Love to be there in Anawangin. I'll be back there with my loveone. Nice to have camping there.